|Maximum Power||8000 W|
- German Infineon IGBT Modules
- Dimensions: 800×800×920 mm
- Maximum Power: 8000 W
- Power Level: 8 Levels
- 304 stainless steel body
- Ambient temperature: from -5° C to +40° C
- Energy efficiency: 90% -95%
- High temperature up to 800° C
- Commercial grade for restaurants
- 1 cooking zone for fast output
- High power supplies almost twice the effecience of a traditional gas hob
- 304# Stainless steel housing, will withstand hard knocks and is easy to clean
- Easy to supply heat fast when it ‘s most needed
- Functional and small profile is perfect for event catering
- Rotary control, LED display of power level
- Temperature settings
- Stainless steel housing is strong and rust resistant
- Anti-high temperature warning
- Anti-low/high voltage warning
- Anti-dry heating warning
- Anti-overheating warning
- Automatic fault detection
- Powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life
- No flame, and no gas leaks.
Why Choose QRPLT-A5F8 commercial griddle 8KW
This commercial griddle commercial is a floorstanding equipment and can be used in peak period busy restaurant/ hotel kitchens or for outside one-off events, hospitality catering etc.
The maximum power is 8000 W, you can choose which is the best for you. 8 power functions.
What’s so special about AT Cooker’s induction kitchen cooking equipment? Someone say, they are expensive than traditional gas tops and electric hobs. But they don’t say induction hobs are much more energy efficient, typically operating at 90% efficiency, and AT Cooker’s can be 95%. Compare this with 50% for electric hobs and just 45% for gas stoves. Air conditioning and ventilation costs are reduced a lot because heat is focused in the pan, where we want it, and the heat is not wasted on the stove surface and in the air around those equipment.
Induction cooking also means that cooking times are faster and we get rapid heat-up from cold. Those restaurant induction cooktops are good on comfort and safety too: the glass surface still keeps cool, hot air isn’t generated and there are no real flames or hot electric rings.
Thanks to the induction process (it is an instant reaction to power input), via the rotary control knobs – which has an LED display – temperatures can be precisely and speedily controlled. We can also set any temperatures that we need.
One more great advantage is due to the tempered glass cooking surface. It is 6mm thick and designed to withstand hard bumps and knocks. AT Cooker’s glass surface also allows any spills to be simply wiped off. Now we can say goodbye to baked-on splashes and burnt sticky fragments on our induction griddle.
8 power functions, it can fit commercial kitchen fast heating and high power required. For induction cooking, the flat bottomed high ferrous metal pans such as cast iron and many stainless steel pans are ideal ; but certain aluminium ones are not. Another useful function on AT Cooker’s commercial induction cooker is the automatic heat up facility which changes to a pre-set temperature level once we make a setting. And here is also a powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection system/ anti-overheating warning for long service life of the product.
AT Cooker, just for a better life. We help commercial kitchens save our time and money a lot. Contact us now.