5-year Free Warranty for All AT Cooker's Commercial Cooking Equipment
|Item No.||SHPT-A 2C|
|Maximum Power||3.5 KW/ 5KW × 2|
|Number of hobs||2 hob|
- 2 cooking zone for fast output
- High power supplies almost twice the effecience of a traditional gas hob
- 6mm thick tempered glass surface will withstand hard knocks and is easy to clean
- Easy to supply heat fast when it ‘s most needed
- Functional and small profile is perfect for event catering
- Rotary control, LED display of power level
- Portable, plugin device – easy to move around the kitchen and ideal for house theatre-style cooking
- Temperature settings
- 10-hr. digital countdown timer
- Stainless steel housing is strong and rust resistant
- Pan detection function cuts power when no pan is present preventing harm to users and utensils while saving energy
- Anti-high temperature warning
- Anti-low/high voltage warning
- Anti-dry heating warning
- Anti-overheating warning
- Automatic fault detection
- Powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life
- No flame, and no gas leaks.
- Dimensions: 210(H) x 810(W) x 470(D)mm
- Maximum Power: 3.5 KW/ 5 kW × 2
- Power Level: 8 Levels
- Tempered Glass Dimensions: 300(W) x 300(D) mm
- Pot(Pan) size: No less than 300 mm
- 304 stainless steel body
- Ambient temperature: from -5° C to +40° C
- Energy efficiency: 90% -95%
- High temperature up to 180° C
- Begin the power and energy high-tech of the AT Cooker commercial induction cooktop (3500W/ 5000W × 2).
- The energy efficient induction cooking delivers 95% efficiency compared to a traditional gas stove at most 45%, while ventilation air and conditioning costs can also be reduced (as the heat is generated in the vessel rather than the burner surface), the heat is focused where it’s needed and the commercial kitchen room is more cooler and comfortable.
- Portable and lightweight, this induction cooktop is multipurpose and can be equally beneficial for both kitchen and outsite catering. This portable equipment has only one cooking zone for higher output, twice the power of a gas burner, and a bigger, faster and safer function when even more power is needed.
- Designed for safety, AT Cooker’s induction cooking equipment also comes with a pan detection function which cuts power when no pan is present, cutting kitchen running costs and keep a safer, more comfortable commercial kitchen.
Why Choose SHPT A2C35 countertop induction cooktop
This commercial induction cooktop is a small countertop appliance and can be used in peak period busy restaurant/ hotel kitchens or for outside one-off events, hospitality catering etc.
The maximum power is 3500 W or 5000 W for each hob, you can choose which is the best for you. 8 power functions. Designed as plug-in; hard wiring is not required.
What’s so special about AT Cooker’s induction kitchen cooking equipment? Someone say, they are expensive than traditional gas tops and electric hobs. But they don’t say induction hobs are much more energy efficient, typically operating at 90% efficiency, and AT Cooker’s can be 95%. Compare this with 50% for electric hobs and just 45% for gas stoves. Air conditioning and ventilation costs are reduced a lot because heat is focused in the pan, where we want it, and the heat is not wasted on the stove surface and in the air around those equipment.
Induction cooking also means that cooking times are faster and we get rapid heat-up from cold. Those restaurant induction cooktops are good on comfort and safety too: the glass surface still keeps cool, hot air isn’t generated and there are no real flames or hot electric rings.
Thanks to the induction process (it is an instant reaction to power input), via the rotary control knobs – which has an LED display – temperatures can be precisely and speedily controlled. We can also set any temperatures that we need.
One more great advantage is due to the tempered glass cooking surface. It is 6mm thick and designed to withstand hard bumps and knocks. AT Cooker’s glass surface also allows any spills to be simply wiped off. Now we can say goodbye to baked-on splashes and burnt sticky fragments on our cooking cooktop.
Each hob has 8 power functions, it can fit commercial kitchen fast heating and high power required. Automatic pan(pot) detection is also perfect. For induction cooking, the flat bottomed high ferrous metal pans such as cast iron and many stainless steel pans are ideal ; but certain aluminium ones are not. Another useful function on AT Cooker’s commercial induction coktop is the automatic heat up facility which changes to a pre-set temperature level once we make a setting. And here is also a powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection system/ anti-overheating warning for long service life of the product.
AT Cooker, just for a better life. We help commercial kitchens save our time and money a lot. Contact us now.