|Item No.||ZFGT-A V25|
|Maximum Power||15 KW/ 20KW /25KW/ 30 KW|
|Number of Rooms||3 Rooms|
|Timer Setting||10-hr. digital countdown|
|Temp Setting||194 ℉ – 842 ℉|
- 3 cooking rooms for fast output
- High power supplies almost twice the effecience of a traditional gas hob
- 304# stainless steel house is easy to clean
- Easy to supply heat fast when it ‘s most needed
- Functional and small profile is perfect for event catering
- Sensor control, LED display of power level
- Floorstanding, easy to move
- Temperature settings
- 10-hr. digital countdown timer
- Stainless steel housing is strong and rust resistant
- Anti-high temperature warning
- Anti-low/high voltage warning
- Anti-dry heating warning
- Anti-overheating warning
- Automatic Filling Water
- Automatic fault detection
- Powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life
- No flame, and no gas leaks.
- Product Size W100×D90×H185 cm
- Packing Size W110×D100×H210 cm
- Max Power: 15 KW/ 20 kW / 25KW/ 30 KW
- Power Level: 8 Levels
- Voltage: 208V/220 V, 380 V, 3 Phase
- 304 stainless steel body
- Ambient temperature: from -5° C to +40° C
- Energy efficiency: 90% -95%
- High temperature up to 450° C
- Begin the power and energy high-tech of the AT Cooker induction commercial seafood steamer (15KW/ 20KW/ 25KW/ 30KW).
- The energy efficient induction cooking delivers 95% efficiency compared to a traditional gas stove at most 45%, while ventilation air and conditioning costs can also be reduced (as the heat is generated in the vessel rather than the burner surface), the heat is focused where it’s needed and the commercial kitchen room is more cooler and comfortable.
- This commercial induction steamer has 3 rooms for higher output. It can help you make different foods on the same time. And twice the power of a gas burner, and a bigger, faster and safer function when even more power is needed. Designed for safety, AT Cooker’s induction cooking equipment also comes with a pan detection function which cuts power when no pan is present, cutting kitchen running costs and keep a safer, more comfortable commercial kitchen.
Why Choose ZFGT-A V25 induction commercial seafood steamer
- AT COOKER electric seafood steamer is designed to easily steam foods without wasting unnecessary water or energy.
- Thanks to its boilerless and pressureless design, this steamer can be used to prepare vegetables, seafood, rice, and more, making it perfect for any busy commercial kitchen!
- The three independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer.
- Three doors and 6 shelves make it easy to utilize every inch for food pans and dim sum steamers!
This commercial induction seafood steamer is a freestanding appliance and can be used in peak period busy restaurant/ hotel kitchens or for outside one-off events, airport, hospitality catering etc.
The Maximum power can be 15 KW/ 20 KW/ 25 KW/ 30 KW. Please choose which is the best for you. 8 power functions and 1o hr timers. Designed as 3 phase and commercial voltage.
What’s so special about AT Cooker’s induction kitchen cooking equipment? Someone say, they are expensive than traditional gas tops and electric hobs. But they don’t say induction cookers are much more energy efficient, typically operating at 90% efficiency, and AT Cooker’s can be 95%. Compare this with 50% for electric hobs and just 45% for gas stoves. Air conditioning and ventilation costs are reduced a lot because heat is focused in the pan, where we want it, and the heat is not wasted on the stove surface and in the air around those equipment.
Induction cooking also means that cooking times are faster and we get rapid heat-up from cold. Those restaurant induction cooktops are good on comfort and safety too: the glass surface still keeps cool, hot air isn’t generated and there are no real flames or hot electric rings.
Thanks to the induction process (it is an instant reaction to power input), via the rotary control knobs – which has an LED display – temperatures and powers can be precisely and speedily controlled. We can also set any temperatures that we need.
One more great advantage is due to the tempered glass cooking surface. It is 6mm thick and designed to withstand hard bumps and knocks. AT Cooker’s glass surface also allows any spills to be simply wiped off. Now we can say goodbye to baked-on splashes and burnt sticky fragments on our cooking cooktop.
AT Cooker, just for a better life. We help commercial kitchens save our time and money a lot. Contact us now.